Tuesday, May 17, 2016
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We will help you complete all of the required paperwork. Please set aside 30 minutes for this process. Each applicant will be served based on their time of arrival.
Please note that every person over the age of 18 in your household must be with you at the time of in-take. Please complete the housing application thoroughly (with blue pen) and make certain that you bring this along with you when you attend one of the in-take meetings listed above.
You are required to bring the following documents (as these correspond to your household) with you along with the housing application when you attend the in-take meeting:
- A valid picture ID for all adult household members (REQUIRED).
- Social Security cards for all household members, including children (REQUIRED).
- Social Security and/or SSI and pension award letter for every household member that may receive this benefit.
- If self-employed, signed copies of the last two years of federal tax return including Schedule C.
- Public assistance/food stamp award letter for every household member that may receive this benefit.
- Print out for child support through the City/County or individual providing this income.
- Most recent statement for savings account, IRA or other types of assets for all members of the household. Most recent six consecutive statements for any checking account.
- Copies of paycheck stubs for employment for the last six (6) pay periods.
- Print out for Unemployment Income.
- Application fee of $45 for every adult household member in the form of money order (no cash accepted) (REQUIRED).
- Security Deposit fee of $300.00 to hold a unit, in the form of a money order (no cash accepted) (REQUIRED).