- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: Residents are responsible for electric, phone, internet and cable.
- Q: Do you have on-site management?
A: Yes. Frost English Village’s office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
B: Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours per day.
- Q: Is parking available?
A: Heated underground parking and surface lot spaces are available.
- Q: Are pets allowed?
A: No, pets are not allowed at Frost English Village.
- Q: Does your building offer balconies or patios?
A: Frost English Village offers patios for select first floor apartments. All apartments above the first floor feature balconies.
- Q: Do you offer flexible lease terms?
A: We currently offer 12 month lease terms for first time renters.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month by:
B: Automatic withdrawal service
C: Online Resident Portal
D: Rent drop box
- Q: Is smoking allowed at Frost English Village?
A: No. Frost English Village is a smoke-free community.
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is $300.
- Q: What is the application fee?
A: The application fee is $45 per adult applicant. Background checks will be conducted with application fee.
- Q: Are there income restrictions at Frost English Village?
A: Yes, income restrictions apply to some apartments. Please call for details.