Fill out application completely in blue ink. If anything is left blank, the application may be rejected.
Include the following items with your application:
• A valid picture ID for all adult household members (REQUIRED).
• Social Security cards for all household members, including children (REQUIRED).
• Application fee of $45 for every adult household member in the form of money order (no cash accepted) (REQUIRED).
• Security Deposit fee of $300.00 to hold a unit, in the form of a money order (no cash accepted) (REQUIRED).
If applicable, also include the following documents:
• Social Security and/or SSI and pension award letter for every household member that may receive this benefit.
• If self-employed, signed copies of the last two years of federal tax return including Schedule C.
• Public assistance/food stamp award letter for every household member that may receive this benefit.
• Print out for child support through the City/County or individual providing this income.
• Most recent statement for savings account, IRA or other types of assets for all members of the household. Most recent six consecutive statements for any checking account.
• Copies of paycheck stubs for employment for the last six (6) pay periods.
• Print out for Unemployment Income.
Please call to schedule a time to deliver.